Sunday, October 17, 2010

my old dayssss,,,

time goes fast, day by days, month by months, year by years and here i am...

i'm 25..i live in sydney.. i finished my uni...i work... and i just got married legally (reception comes on december)...

i wonder why and how my life is never been happier,,, my life is perfect...

i was looking at some friends' facebook... and i memorize back,,,

my old times...my high school memories, my uni memories and my working memories back home,,, i have thousands sweet memories before,,,


the moment when we were in high school... my 1-1 class, my 2-4 class, and my 3-3 class...how i miss u guys...no burden, just fun and simple...
i remember lots of memories where we got scolded by teachers, when we skipped class and hide in medical room.. or when we cheated a lot during exams...i remember me, kuchay, cindy and dicky, we divided cheats by pages...eventually we always got the same mark in a year without got caught..aah no...dicky u got caught when u cheat cindy's exam..how i miss that moments... i remember 7-up gank...what a gank...me, ucha, kuchay, steph, ivone, tere and fannie pus..think we were cool, always grouping together and hang around in school...hahaahaaa...

so glad knowing heaps of my high school friends are getting success in their career.. glad to see syah, how great he is now with his photography.. back there we just sort of troublemaker at class..yet i knew from the beginning u will be success...

i miss some of my good friends who are overseas at the moment.. devi in KL, steph in Sf, and juli in Tw.. how are they doing now? though we still keep in touch, still wonder how are they up to?

some of my friends are married and having babies...still cant believe time flies and bring them to the real happiness life...having family and commit to them... i remember when we were in class, talking about our future,, about married life, and even wanmy made one promise to all,,,"on december 24, 2010 (which was 7 years after 2003) we will meet again, gather together at christmas eve, at ave maria church"... i am wondering will they do it this year...since i will not be in indo..^ ^

heaps of my friends having their own business, and i am so happy to know that.. my best friend maya, and some of my good friend, diana, yossy, felly.. i wish all the best for you guys,,

what i miss the most is my idear life...for almost 1.5 years i had been there.. i miss everything i had back there...and i miss deng laoshi who left this world this year.. how idear will never be the same without u...

it feels so good when i see some of my friends still catch up, aliss,wo2, ivon and the gank with cayong... diana n the gank, lenz and the gank..
how i miss old times... and i miss my gank even more..maya and the gank.. seven up.. cindy..idear gank....aai, anang and the gank(narsis gank)..and curtin and the gank... i look forward to meet u again guys...

i never been happier knowing my life is so perfect... my family is perfect.. my friends are good.. and my life is perfect.... i have the best husband and i have the best life... feel so grateful...

i live with old sweet memories and current sweet memories...and i will always have great moments everyday and til i die....love u all....

No comments:

Post a Comment