Sunday, August 22, 2010

L-O-V-E

what is love??

i never know what is love before...when i was younger...all i know for love is just.. love family, friends and love a boy...

love my family because i live with them,,,stay with them and have to love them..love is compulsary..

love my friends because we go to the same class, doing a same homework, hanging around and chatting around...

love a boy because he is cute, handsome, he treats me nice so i like him, my heart beats so fast if i see him..my friends hook us up, so i like him,,



when i was young adult...all i know for love is just

love my family because i need them financially (of course), i love to being at home when i am stress of my life,, i spend all my days with them, companying my mum everywhere so i love them..or even having dinner together everyday, and i love them,,

love my friends because we share a lot of sadness, happiness, and problems,,,hang out every week..sharing some gossip and sometimes may argue...

love a guy cos..think he's cute, kind and want to try something new...he seems understand me, and i like him..try to feel what is love feel like, though it never comes in a right way...

and when i am adult now...(is 25 counts as adult?guess so)

i know what is love like....


love my family even more that i am so grateful i am a part of my family...i love them for everything..they take care of me for 25 years and ask nothing in return..they always be there when i need them, always ready never blame me....trust me and take me whatever i am..and support me mentally (its really more important, since i finance myself), i love them however we don't live together anymore. they are far away but hearts always stick together. love my dad for being such a best dad, though we barely chat or hang out cos he's busy at work, indeed i know he loves me more than anything..love my mum for being a superior and incredible mum..she is everything for me, my mu, my friend and the one i love the most. no matter how we argue about the past, no one can replace her in my heart. love my sis cos she never change, innocent, kind hearted (even sometimes she's too tight and sweat lil' things....lol) and take care of me..love my bro cos he is such a weird bro (hahaa), cool (well, he wishes), and we just go along well though not that much time we spent...but i do love him,,(pls dont puke)..lol....well..i do love my family..and love my aunties, cousins and uncles too...they help me a lot  lot a lot....and i just realize without family and relatives i am nothing...


love my friends even more that they are truly a good friend...distance is not a matter. they are always there, we share any than lil' things but future...its about how we have a life and we still catch up and care for each other...love them cos i know they are happy and success.. thanking them cos i am irreplacable in their heart.
love them even though we are far away, barely chat and hang out. but whenever we catch up, it feels so right and good....feel so comfy, an old fella's for an ages....


and talking of love a guy...its not just a guy, its not just what he looks like or what i can get from him, but its about him,,,about mr. right....my mr right , my soulmate, my lover, my husband, my boyfriend, a friend and a partner for life...love is more than just for me...its about loving him...sharing..and togetherness..not about what i don't like about him or i like about him, its more to accept whatever he is..all his weakness and his strengthness. love is more to solve the problems that we have instead of balimg whose fault it is..care and always be there...love is about how to understand what he feels without asking so many questions...support him and sacrifise ego just for him..
and love him even more cos he knows who truely i am...he loves me exactly like i love him..we share moments, we share stories, pain, happiness and share our soul..its not about fancy gifts, fancy dinners but its about togetherness.. we rather be at home cooking together, spending most of our time for shopping groceries and even just lying down and watch movies..its about us, who we spend the time with. and when i know it is him makes me love him even more...love is more than that..it is how we live together with all the differences, how u make it works and how u solve it.. its about make him happier cos i will be happier when he is happy. love is asking nothing for return...its sincere and its universal..its about how we behave and make people surround us happy..

but love for me is even more greater cos it is you...you are my love....

i never know what is love before til i met u......u are my everything and love is you...

No comments:

Post a Comment