Sunday, August 22, 2010

i am an oxen, what about u??

do u  ever believe that your chinese horoscope will affect your personality??

well..i think i do.....i was born under the ox year....they say ox people is a hardworking, loyal and devoted....

i cant say i am a hundred person that ox....

but then again, i was reminded by one of my friend....it was when i was working in the cafe and i had to leave 30 minutes earlier than my shift since i get to work in the next of 45 minutes.
and he was like... yooo...why u work so hard?? u are a girl...u can't be working like that.....are u crazy or what? u work like 14 hours in one day??

i was thinking what he told me when i was in bus...i was thinking like..i've been doing 3 days in a week of a marathon job, starting 8 in the morning finish around 4.30 and work again in another place starting at 5 and finish around 10.30...what the hell i am doing in here???

do i really desperate for money, (think cos im an overseas student and need money)..??do i really beg for a money??
but hey,,,,i am not that poor, ain't i?
i've been working more than 50 hours in a week since last year plus i have classes, assignments, and exams in Uni, i have to do house work and cooking and stuff,  and wwwooooww...i think i am really "xiao"(nuts)..

i remember now, one of my best friend told me i was so crazy working like this, plus i am a girl...what if i was a guy, surely i will work double than i do now...even my mum sometimes always complain why i kept working like an ox???now i just remember my mum always call me when i am working...hahahaaa....

when my mum's friend came to sydney, she was so worried of me cos she saw how tired i was and she said my eyes' s dark circle is getting heavier...she asked me not to work that hard....

well all i can do is i think i am ox....ox works really hard..i enjoy it though...
i rather be working than doing nothing at home..its like my body get used to it and i really enjoy it when i'm working....(not that hundred percents enjoy it, sometimes i feel so sucks with the work routines)
and i've been working hard since i was 20 i guess,,,i was still in uni, while i did my part time job as a teacher..
well everyone says i have a lot of money huh, but the reality nope i dont save a lot cos i used that money a lot too..lol..not specifically shopping things, its more for traveling...

a lot of people that i know which is ox as well (esp. the female ox), they are as crazy as i do,,, even sometimes i think its more like a "less luck" horoscope compare with "pig" who seems so lucky all the time to get what they want. while me, i need a long effort to get what i want...

back to people i know, a friend of mine in USA, she works really hard..and she is oxen too...she works in 2 places, as an overseas student as well...plus a bunch of my female high schools friends who was born as an ox, they seems to be a hardworking people...

i am addicted to the routines i guess, but when i was in a bad mood feeling, all i feel is just fucking off from work and be alone and enjoy my loneliness....lucky i didn't feel that much, as i always be okay to work...

for me, it's not all because money..it just the "ox" in me, its too strong...
i think those people are agree with me that we have a typical characters, we just want to finish our job no matter how long it will take...


no matter how hard it is, i enjoy it...

and i can say i am proud to be ox...

i will always be an ox...so..what do u think about ox???

No comments:

Post a Comment