Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a day to memorize

it's my first blog I've written ever....i just write some notes before...and it was just in Facebook...
i was inspired by one of my friends who write a blog...i really like her blog...well i think we all deserve to have a space for sharing....

and here we go...i try to write...

its been a hectic months for me...not mentally but more to physically...i can say i am a very happy person...
i have the best family ever...i have the best soul-mate ever (though i'm wondering what is he doing now, since i've waited his reply for more than 1 hours, lol )...i have bunch of great friends either in ozy or indo... i have a good job and i am pretty settled down now...finished my uni as my parents wish...i submitted my application...
and i'm preparing my "W" day...

like i said...though im pretty busy, still sometimes i feel so sorry to everyone i love, i barely contact them recently,,,,
i do sometimes feel sorry to my sis, we haven't talked much since last June... i was not there when she need me...well, i just want her to know that i will always her sister and will always support her, even sometimes i'm barely at home...

for some reason, i feel sorry to my parents too..they have to spend more times to prepare my "w" day in indo,,,and i am so thanking them for that..i don't know what will happen to me if i don't have them...

its been more than a month i can have a day off just being lazy at home and sitting in front of my computer, (well not that lazy, at least i cleaned my home today, cooking and do laundry,lol)....
and i've been sitting for 4 hours non stop here...feel so awkward...thinking what to cook later...wait for his message and waiting a time to work...well, i enjoy it though...

not bad for my first blog...at least i can type anything i want here...lol...well...of course if i am about to write, i'll jump on my computer and start writing....hahahaaa....well, i guess, that's enough for first trial...will be there soon....see yaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment