Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy new year 2015

Happy new year 2015 people..

What is on your bucket list? More Adventure  ?  More travelling? Buy a house or car? Have a tattoo maybe? What ever it is, just do it man... Life is definitely too short..

I always make lists to do every year, i usually go with what i want to gain and pursue. Where i want to go for holiday this year. I want to be wiser and a better person and so on.

Every year pretty much the same, i start fresh, try to stick to my idea, be positive and try to be on diet. Unfortunately, they only last for a month, if lucky maybe couple months. I go back to my junk food, i delay some plans because i feel lazy, same excuse every single year.

Its not easy i guess to be a 'better me' than last year. But that is fine, i mean at least i have tried, right.

Looking at year 2015, i make a bit of changes.. Seriously with so many bad things happen in 2014, i just want to enjoy my life. I did not really have a long list, i just want one thing : make the most of being alive..

So here are they:
I want to be there for someone when they need me.
I'll listen to you when you need to spit your anger, sadness and worries out..
I will give you laugh, love, and support..
I will talk and give advise when you call me on my mobile, or when u message..
I will cherish our friendship, talk about silly things we did when we were young..

This applies to my husband, family, relatives, friends and even strangers ( nice one yeah not a weirdo one)

So people, lets make the most of you time in 2015 and enjoy it :)

Life is too short, we dont want to regret anything... Cheers

Happy new year.
Awei.

No comments:

Post a Comment